Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip

Sunny Leone's Last HORREX Film : RAGINI MMS-2


She is promising to bring the perfect combination of horror and sex in the newly invented 'horrex' genre for RAGINI MMS-2. Considering her on-screen image, the sex quotient would obviously continue to be high for Sunny Leone in films to come as well. However, when it comes to horror, it may well be a little while before she returns to the world of stomach curdling sounds, chilling whispers, deadly secrets and scary prosthetics.
"I guess I have had enough of this for my appetite in RAGINI MMS-2. Now that would have to wait for a whole at least before I get into this disturbing zone all over again," says Sunny for whom it was one of the most challenging assignments to be a part of this Balaji production.

She isn't keeping her options totally closed though.
"However, I would not really want to shoot anything in the horror genre unless I know that production house and director can produce something at a level that Balaji and Bhushan (Patel) have done. With RAGINI MMS-2, I have now seen a world with so much horror that if the next film I choose in this genre doesn't meet mine and audience expectations, it would be so much disheartening. I know it would be deadly for me too but I will jump into it, provided it is worthwhile," says Sunny.

While one waits to see if there is an enterprising filmmaker somewhere in the B-town who could possibly present Sunny something that matches up to the scale and content of RAGINI MMS-2, Sunny is gearing up for her next, TINA AND LOLO, a fun and light-hearted action film.

As for RAGINI MMS-2, it is already enjoying much hype for itself, what with 'Baby Doll' and 'Chaar Botal Vodka' being chartbusters already and the video of overtly sensual 'Maine Khud Ko' also hitting the television and radio waves.
As Per :- glamsham