Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip

Kareena Kapoor Rubbishes Rumours Of Doing A Tamil Item Song


An angry Kareena Kapoor has vehemently denied doing a sizzling item song with the Tamil superstar Suriya in a Tamil film entitled Anjaan.

The film's director Linguswamy had reportedly confirmed the rumour saying that this would be Kareena's entry into Tamil cinema.

Visibly livid Kareena retorted, "I don't where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Suriya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero interest in acting in non-Hindi films. whether it is down South or in Hollywood."

Kareena says she doesn't believe in being a part of films whose language she doesn't understand. "How can I emote in a language that I don't know? I was offered beautiful scripts by the late Rituparno Ghosh in Bengali. I never could bring myself to work with this brilliant filmmaker because of the language barrier, and now he is gone."

Kareena claims she rejected several big South Indian films throughout her career. "I love the work being done in South Indian languages, Marathi and Bengali. But I'll have to learn these languages to act in them."
As Per :- indiatoday