Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip

Kareena Kapoor Irks Suriya's Fans


Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, who is known for her outspoken ways, has created a stir in the south film industry by making a comment on Suriya.

Recently, there was a big buzz that Kareena Kapoor will be doing an item number in Suriya's upcoming film "Anjaan," director by Lingusamy.

Reacting to the rumours, Kareena said that she is not doing any Tamil film. She also further stated that she doesn't even know who Suriya is. "I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Suriya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero interest in acting in non-Hindi films whether it is down South or in Hollywood," Kareena was quoted as saying by DNA.

The "Jab We Met" actress also added that she doesn't prefer acting in other language films as she can't understand them. "How can I emote in a language that I don't know? I was offered beautiful scripts by the late Rituparno Ghosh in Bengali. I never could bring myself to work with this brilliant filmmaker because of the language barrier, and now he is gone," Kareena said.
As Per :- ibtimes