Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip

Sunnny Leone Is A Sweet Girl In A Sex Starved Nation : Ekta Kapoor


Ekta Kapoor and Sunny Leone may perceptually seem different, but they have a lot in common. They are both strong, emotional and focussed with high self-esteem. We were thus not shocked when Ekta agreed to an interview with Sunny. Just ahead of 'Ragini MMS2', in a conversation with Bombay Times, we discovered why these two women make a good jodi and how there is more to Sunny than sex. Excerpts:

Ekta, you have made Ragini MMS, Ek Thi Daayan and now Ragini MMS2. You seem to love horror?
I love the unknown. Since childhood, I have been a spiritual person and somewhere within astrology and numerology, I know there is the unknown. I believe in it. I believe in energy and in vibes. When you believe in the positive energy, you also have to believe in negative energy and I should say that there are some energies which are unsatisfied. There are lives which are stuck between life and death or there are people who have not finished their karmic cycle. All these beliefs make horror extremely interesting, dark, dogma and delicious. Horror is the most delicious form of fear and there are horror freaks all over the world. My whole family, of course, hates horror and my mom has told me that she will not be seeing Ragini MMS2 and will bless me from a distance only.
As Per :- timesofindia