Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip

Shah Rukh Khan Gets A Makeover For ‘Fan’

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has commenced working for his upcoming film ‘Fan’ even before wrapping up the ongoing film ‘Happy New Year’ by Farah Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Fan’ will go on floors in July 2014. Currently SRK is working on his look for the film where, the superstar, who has millions of fans around the world, will play a fan himself.
Shah Rukh had tweeted, “Most of the characters I do are the ones I create. For the first time I am going to play what has created me…I will be in my next a ‘FAN.,”
Renowned special effects makeup maestro Greg Cannom is developing Shah Rukh’s look for the film. Shah Rukh, who sports a honey blonde streak in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, is known for being sporty to get new looks for his films.

Earlier Shah Rukh had worked hard for the six pack abs for ‘Om Shanti Om’. Shah Rukh also opted to go curly for his production ‘Ra.One’.
Talking about the film Shah Rukh had said, “”‘Fan’ is a ‘family film’. It’s the family all of you have become for me. The one I didn’t have. I want to be as beautiful as you all.”
‘Fan’ will be produced under the Yash Raj Films banner and will be directed by YRFs Maneesh Sharma. Maneesh Sharma has previously directed YRFs ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’, ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’ and ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’. Written by Habib Faisal, ‘Fan’ releases worldwide on August 14, 2015.
As Per :- indianexpress